Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian
- Talk (60)
A Forsaken wielding Atiesh, with lured ravens in the background.
Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian is a staff currently wielded by Khadgar. It was born from the “seed of hate”  and grants its wielder “power unending”  . It was passed down by each Guardian of Tirisfal to its successor  .
Atiesh can be used to open up portals to Karazhan and is also known for attracting ravens towards the wielder  .
- 1 History
- 2 In World of Warcraft
- 2.1 Assembling the staff
- 2.2 In Warlords of Draenor
- 3 Notes
- 4 Patch changes
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Medivh holding Atiesh while talking to thrall in a vision.
Its date of creation is unknown, but it is known that Atiesh was forged from the “seed of hate” and was wielded by each Guardian of Tirisfal until the line ended with Medivh. This would set the age of Atiesh at thousands of years.
Following the assassination of Medivh, the staff was brought to Dalaran where it was held by successive members of the Kirin Tor, who all found their deaths soon  (except for highborne sorcerer Tarsis Kir-Moldir, it appears  ). After all these deaths, it was decided that the staff was to be put “behind impenetrable barriers of magic”  and a “watcher” was appointed: Angela Dosantos. The shattering of the staff came about following the destruction of Dalaran by Archimonde  , probably due to the failsafe system of the magical barrier  . Atiesh was shattered into forty-two pieces which were scattered across all of Azeroth  . Brann Bronzebeard held the [ Base of Atiesh ] , which he somehow lost to C’Thun  . The Scourge captured the forty-one other pieces, twenty of which were initially held by Tarsis  . Forty pieces of Atiesh were each entrusted to a different lieutenant of Kel’Thuzad within Naxxramas, while the fallen mage himself held the staff’s head  .
When Naxxramas appeared over the Eastern Plaguelands, the Argent Dawn attempted to prevent this powerful focus of power from falling into the hands of the necromancer-lich, Kel’Thuzad  , and were apparently successful in this regard.
Later, Meryl Winterstorm sent Garona Halforcen on a mission to retrieve the base of the shattered staff  from within the remains of C’Thun. Garona succeeded and gave the base to Med’an, who restored the whole staff simply by holding it while being imbued with the powers of the New Council of Tirisfal.  .
In World of Warcraft
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Splinter of Atiesh
- Item Level 60
Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian is a legendary caster staff which could be assembled via a quest prior to the release of Patch 3.0.2, when Naxxramas moved back to Northrend. The quest began inside Naxxramas and involved obtaining several parts of the staff.
- The staff could be obtained by mages, warlocks, priests, and druids.
- The item stats varied slightly for each class.
- The cloth portion of the staff varied based on the version: green for druids, red for mages, white for priests, and blue for warlocks.
- The staff provided the ability to open a portal to Medivh’s tower of Karazhan; however, at the time of Atiesh’s release into World of Warcraft, Karazhan had yet to be implemented. It was opened upon the release of Burning Crusade. The portal leads to the front door of Karazhan.
Assembling the staff
- Kel’Thuzad’s underlings in Naxxramas each had a chance to drop a [ Splinter of Atiesh ] .
- Once 40 Splinters were obtained, they could be combined into the [ Frame of Atiesh ] , which gave a quest to visit the dragon Anachronos. Players were then given a quest to obtain the staff head and base of Atiesh. They had to be at least neutral with the Brood of Nozdormu to be able to talk to Anachronos to complete the quest and be able to pick up the following quest to obtain the head and base.
- Kel’Thuzad dropped the [ Staff Head of Atiesh ] .
- The [ Base of Atiesh ] dropped from C’Thun in the Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.
- The final step involved going to Stratholme to cleanse the staff, followed by slaying Atiesh. The summoning location was in the Festival Lane west of the Alonsus Chapel, in between the western (“Scarlet”) and eastern (Scourge) districts of Stratholme.
In Warlords of Draenor
This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
In the Warlords of Draenor expansion, Khadgar wields this staff during his time on Draenor. This appears to possibly contradict the events in the warcraft Comic, which depicts Med’an as the new wielder of Atiesh. Khadgar was Medivh’s apprentice and it seems that his claim to the staff was given priority.
For the boss of Stratholme, see Atiesh. Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian Item Level 90Binds when picked upUniqueStaffTwo-HandSpeed 2.90Varying Damage(Varying damage per second)(Various bonuses)Durability 145 / 145Requires level 60VariesSell Price: Varies Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian is a…
- Facebook Lite
- Категории Страниц
- Facebook Pay
- Благотворительные акции
- Центр информации о голосовании
- О нас
- Создать рекламу
- Создать Страницу
- Файлы cookie
- Выбор рекламы
- Условия использования
- Журнал действий
Wow # gluezauze a @greenfiregeneticss creation there still a few packs left @oregoneliteseedbank_ # johnnycannaseed
Wow #gluezauze a @greenfiregeneticss creation there still a few packs left @oregoneliteseedbank_ #johnnycannaseed