Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
Weed shop cheats
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you’d like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Price: Free
- Genre(s):Games, Strategy, Simulation
- Version: 2.75
- Release Date: May 11, 2015
Buying a run-down Medical Marijuana dispensary is easy, turning it into a weed empire is not! In order to become a local weed tycoon you’ll have to grow your own weed, upgrade your weed shop, deal with trippy stoners, stand up against local thugs and more. Do you have what it takes to make it big in the weed farming business?
WEED SHOP THE GAME FEATURES
• Advanced Gameplay
Do whatever it takes to become the next weed tycoon: promote your weed firm with fliers, keep your customers happy by handing out free joints, watch out for shoplifters and thugs and complete various tasks from your corporate bosses.
• Realistic Weed Plants
Grow a huge variety of the most popular Indica and Sativa weed strains. Get a hydro setup, add nutrients and watch out for the spider mites.
• Shop Upgrades
Upgrade your weed shop from floor to ceiling (literally) with Rasta & Pimpin’ themes and decorations or expand your back room grow op for increased weed output.
• Stoner Customers
Deal weed to and interact with the weirdest and trippiest medical marijuana patients or hire the Joint Buddy to do it for you.
• Smoke What You Grow!
And if the stress of running a weed shop gets to you, pack a bong and blaze up on your own pot in the Chill Area (Shop Upgrade Required).
• Stunning 3D Environment
Experience what it’s like to grow weed in an awesome 3D setting, because 2D weed games are so 2013!
Increased hash and dab production quantity and revenue.
Tweaked npc navigation for better performance.
Find walkthroughs vidoes, tips, cheats and strageties for Weed Shop The Game! | Gamers Unite! IOS