Laurel Halo Berlin, Germany
contact / help
If you like Laurel Halo, you may also like:
DJ-Kicks: Peggy Gou
by Peggy Gou
supported by 56 fans who also own “DJ-Kicks: Laurel Halo”
more eclectic than i expected, an interesting mix!! Sanjay Lakhana
Everywhere at the end of time
by The Caretaker
supported by 54 fans who also own “DJ-Kicks: Laurel Halo”
there are no words Julien Vermette
supported by 52 fans who also own “DJ-Kicks: Laurel Halo”
Death Rattle Le Coné / Tramx
The latest from NY’s Choongum delivers pulsing dance music with dark edges, nervous and edgy. Bandcamp New & Notable Nov 16, 2020
by Loraine James
The London producer packs a lot of musical treats in this impressive release. Bandcamp Album of the Day Oct 7, 2020
UK producer Sunbane’s latest LP, moody electronic music with an experimental pop heart, was made from a place of intense personal struggle. Bandcamp New & Notable Oct 6, 2020
Physically Sick 2
by Physically Sick 2
supported by 51 fans who also own “DJ-Kicks: Laurel Halo”
mesmerizing of simplicity. john___
Bandcamp Daily your guide to the world of Bandcamp
Kode9 Walks Us Through the Last Five Years of Hyperdub
The Best Albums of 2017: #60 – 41
This Week’s Essential Releases: Metal, Soul, Hip-Hop, Electronic & More
On Bandcamp Radio
YUNGMORPHEUS introduces his latest project, plus jams from Michael Sneed and Navy BlueBodied (OG Mix) by Ikonika, released 22 March 2019
Bedding, Potplant, Landscape
- Uses: Attractive pot plants for indoors and outdoors, plants for bedding
- Exposure: Sun
- Garden height: 13″ / 34 cm
- Crop time: 14-18 weeks
- Sow time: January-April
- Sowing method: 1 seed per plug
- Germination*: Sow seed in a media with a pH range of 6.5-7.2. Maintain uniform soil moisture levels and humidity levels above 95 %. Stage I temperatures of 75-80 °F (23-26 °C) optimize germination. Water with warm water with a pH range of 6.5-7.2 to avoid shocking seedlings during Stage I. Do not cover seed as light increases germination rate and improves seedling uniformity. Begin light feeding with 25-50 ppm nitrogen. Continue Stage I conditions for
- Growing On: Transplant plugs into 4-6″ (10-15 cm) pots or hanging baskets. Grow on at 65-70°F (18-21 °C). Fertilize at
100-150 ppm nitrogen in a well-balanced mix. Monitor soil pH levels and maintain a pH above 6.5.
- Media: Use a well-drained, growing substrate with 10-20 % clay, 0-15 % parts (e.g. coconut fibres, perlite, sand), 1-2 kg/m³ complete balanced fertilizer, 1-2 kg/m³ slow release fertilizer (3-9 months), iron-chelate, micronutrients, pH: 5.8-7.5.
- Temperature: Grow at 17-19 °C. At temperatures below 16 °C the vegetative growth is inhibited. Just before selling harden the plants. Decrease the temperature slowly. Temperatures below 10 °C will delay the flowering. Pentas does not tolerate frost.
- Fertilization: Moderate-high fertilization levels are required. Fertilize the crop weekly with 150-200 ppm nitrogen (at 1 kg/m³ slow release fertilizer in substrate), using alternating a potassium balanced fertilizer (N: K2O-ratio: 1:1,5) and a calcium nitrate fertilizer. Avoid high ammonium and high nitrogen levels.
Prevent magnesium deficiency by applying magnesium sulphate (0,025 %) 1-2 times. Check regularly pH value in substrate, because at pH above 6.0 iron deficiency (yellow edges on the leaves) can appear and at pH below 5.0 iron toxicity (necrotic spots on the leaves) can arise. In case of iron deficiency apply iron-chelate for 1-2 times and in case of iron toxicity adjust the pH in substrate with lime.
* Germination Stages (from seed to finished young plant)
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.Og mix Bedding, Potplant, Landscape Colour variations Culture guide Uses: Attractive pot plants for indoors and outdoors, plants for bedding Exposure: Sun Garden ]]>