Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan – The Seed Connect – Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan Dank Seeds Hello!! Thank you for checking out our line of souvenir tins! Our goal is to bring you the best classic old school strains as well as the hottest new strains on the market. ALL
Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan
You are in the right place if you are looking to buy marijuana seeds in Michigan.
In this article, you’ll learn everything and anything you need to know about marijuana.
Whether you are just looking to accumulate your seed collection or to get them from seed to plant, keep reading to get all your questions answered on all things regarding marijuana in Michigan.
Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan
Purple African Magic Seeds
Black Mamba Feminized seeds
Auto Chem Cookies Seeds
Extra Free Seeds
Auto Apple Banana Autoflower Seeds USA
Seed Connect Stickers
Auto Northern Lights Seeds
Wedding Cake Auto Seeds
Is marijuana legal in Michigan?
Yes, it is. In all the states in the USA, Michigan has one of the most relaxed laws on cannabis.
To simply put it, Michigan limits on individual possession and planting cannabis are higher than most states.
This makes it one of the coolest states to live in.
Proposal 1 amendment had a big hand making the cannabis laws in Michigan more friendly.
Some of the relevant laws on cannabis are stated below; who can grow, how many plants are to be grown, who can possess and sell, and many others.
Cannabis laws in Michigan
Proposition 1 of the Michigan cannabis laws is as follows;
- Individuals 21years of age or older to possess, use, transport, or process 2.5 ounces or less of marijuana or 15grams of marijuana concentrate.
- Individuals were allowed to grow up to 12 marijuana plants, as long as the plants are not visible from a public place, and store up to 10 ounces of marijuana from the plants in locked containers in their residences for personal use.
- Individuals were allowed to share or transfer, without payment up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana to other person 21years of age or older.
- Being under the influence of marijuana remains illegal while operating motor vehicles, aircraft, motorboats, off-road recreational vehicles, or snowmobiles. In addition, smoking marijuana remained unlawful in all public places.
- It allowed landlords and leaseholders to prohibit smoking marijuana on their properties. The measure also allowed employers to punish employees for violating workplace drug policies and working under the influence.
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (DLRA) was made responsible for implementing the initiative and controlling the commercial production and distribution of marijuana.
Proposal 1 prohibits the DLRA from establishing rules that would:
- Limit the number of licenses that can be granted;
- Require customers to provide retailers with identifying information other than age or with personal information other than that needed to make a transaction;
- Prohibit marijuana establishments from operating at a shared location of a medical marijuana facility;
- Prohibit marijuana growers, marijuana processors, or marijuana retailers from operating within a single facility: and
- Be deemed unreasonably impracticable.
The regulatory department was made responsible for deciding testing, packing, and labeling standards for marijuana.
The initiative required that all state licenses be valid for at least one year. It also prohibited marijuana establishments from selling tobacco products.
Municipalities were authorized to ban or limit marijuana establishments within their boundaries. Marijuana establishments were prohibited from being located in an area zoned exclusively for residential use or within at least 1000 feet of a public or private school unless a local government adopts or ordinance reducing the distance requirement.
Taxation of marijuana sales
It levied an excise sales tax of 10 percent, in addition to the existing 6 percent sales tax, on marijuana sales at retailers and micro-businesses.
Hello!! Thank you for checking out our line of souvenir tins! Our goal is to bring you the best classic old school strains as well as the hottest new strains on the market.
ALL Souvenirs are Feminized
We only ship Monday – Friday
Orders received by 1 pm typically ship the same day!
Almost Back in Stock – ETA:
Why Choose Us?
We know how difficult it can be to find quality souvenirs and we strive to be your go to store for all of your souvenir seeds. Dank Seeds is a Michigan-based company that provides access to autoflowering, feminized and medical grade cannabis seeds. We offer FAST, Guaranteed Shipping on our Dank Seeds brand Orders received by 1 pm EST typically go out the same day! Most orders are received within 3 business days, the west coast may be 4-5 business days. *No guarantee that there will not be delays due to the holidays*
ONLY the Dank Seeds brand seeds are Shippin’ from the Mitten, ALL other seeds are drop-shipped from overseas. Packages may be stopped at customs agencies upon arrival to your country, please check your local laws prior to purchase. Overseas breeders are currently unavailable, there is no ETA for restocks at this time. Sign up for our newsletter to find out first about which trade shows we will be attending, our latest promos and monthly coupon codes. All cannabis seeds are gifted as adult novelty souvenirs and are not to be germinated in states or countries where cannabis cultivation is prohibited by law.
Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for checking out our site! We are just a couple of stoners who love the cannabis industry and are just trying to be our own boss. We live near Grand Rapids, MI with our five girls and two pitbulls. We have been growing god’s herb forever and have had some adventures trying to get the strains we want. We have traveled hours to Canada to drive around looking for a seedbank, let me tell you, they hide them very well. We have lost hundreds of dollars by sending bitcoin to the wrong address. We have used bag beans and grown subpar plants. We have pretty much done it all and know how difficult it can be. Clones can be great, unless they have powdery mildew or mites. Also, who wants to grow the exact same thing as everyone else?? This is why we have started our own site, to give medical patients access to the genetics they need to live a better everyday life. If you live in a place where cultivating cannabis for medical or recreational purposes is illegal, dankseeds.org does not endorse the cultivation of the souvenirs we provide. They are for genetic preservation until your state or our country makes cannabis legal!