- November 5, 2019
- / No Comments
Sugar cookies are a popular thanksgiving party favor. These weed infused sugar cookies are sure to be a hit throughout cannabis friendly households.
If you are the type that likes to bring the coolest dishes to parties, this recipe is for you. These weed infused sugar cookies are a tasty weed edible that will delight cannabis enthusiasts.
Do these cannabis infused sugar cookies have psychoactive effects?
Fortunately, you can choose if you would like these weed cookies to use a CBD or THC strain. If you are hoping to offer a cannabis cookie that will not get anyone high, you can use a CBD strain for this recipe.
In addition, if you are looking to attain the psychoactive effects of cannabis, you can select a THC containing cannabis strain. Of course, it is important to inform your guests or gift recipients that these cookies are THC potent.
How do I dose my weed infused sugar cookies?
This recipe uses cannabis butter (cannabutter) to dose. Follow this recipe to accurately dose your cannabis butter. Remember to use a CBD strain of weed if you do not wish for these cookies to have psychoactive effects.
If your cannabis butter is all set, you are ready to start making these weed infused cookies!
Decorate your weed infused sugar cookies!
It is Thanksgiving, and you’re feeling festive. There are many ways that you can decorate your cannabis cookies for the season!
Firstly, choose a mould that reflects the holiday. This may be leaves, pumpkins, or turkeys. Shape your cookies into festive fun!
Furthermore, you can color your cookies in Thanksgiving theme. Add a few drops of food coloring to the dough and kneed it in. Consider coloring your cookies red, brown, yellow and green in Thanksgiving spirit.
In addition, you can ad sauces to these cookies for extra flavor and decor. When cooled and out of the oven, consider using a chocolate or raspberry sauce to spruce things up! You can even dust these weed infused cookies with cannabis sugar for an extra hit.
Weed infused sugar cookies for Thanksgiving will excite all your friends and family. This recipe is easy, and a lot of fun to make.
Valentine’s Day Cannabis Sugar Cookies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
What You Need:
- 1 cup Cannabutter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1.5 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. water
- 3 cups of flour
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cream Cannabutter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add egg and water and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend wet and dry ingredients, and divide dough in half. Wrap each half in plastic wrap, and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out dough, and use a heart shaped (or whatever shape you like) cookie cutter to cut out cookies. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Be sure to watch them, and remove them before the edges turn brown.
- Add 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp. melted Cannabutter to 2 cups of powdered sugar.Stir in milk by the tsp. until desired consistency is reached. Add gel food coloring if colored icing is desired.
- Ice cooled cookies, and decorate with sprinkles (optional). Enjoy!
Search for a Recipe
- How to Deal with Stress During the Pandemic When You Do Not Have Your Edibles
- Cannabis Butternut Squash Fitters
- Cannabis Curried Rice Pilaf with Peas
- Cannabis Miso-Sesame Skillet Blondies
- Cannabis Paprika-Rubbed Sheet Tray Chicken
- Cannabis Shortcut Strawberry Cheesecake Rolls
EatYourCannabis.com is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.
Valentine’s Day Cannabis Sugar Cookies Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 10 min. What You Need: 1 cup Cannabutter, softened 1 cup white sugar 1.5 tsp.