Marijuana 🔊 Meaning in Urdu
Urdu meaning of Marijuana is چرس, it can be written as Chars in Roman Urdu. There are 2 different senses of Marijuana stated below.
Marijuana in Sentence
He is filling marijuana in a cigarette.
Close to Marijuana
Marijuana in Detail
1 of 2. چرس Chars : Cannabis Sativa Ganja Marihuana Marijuana : (noun) a strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
He is filling marijuana in a cigarette.
English Learning Video
2 of 2. بھنگ Bahng نشہ آور شے Nasha Aawar Shay : Cannabis Ganja Marihuana Marijuana : (noun) the most commonly used illicit drug; considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant; smoked or chewed for euphoric effect.
Marijuana in Book Titles
The Ganja Complex: Rastafari and Marijuana.
Considered : سوچا سمجھا Socha Samjha : carefully weighed. “A considered opinion”
Consist Dwell Lie Lie In : پیدا ہونا Paida Hona : originate (in). “The problems dwell in the social injustices in this city”
Drug : دوا Dawa : a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic.
Halter Hangman’s Halter Hangman’s Rope Hemp Hempen Necktie : پھانسی کی رسی Phansi Ki Rassi : a rope that is used by a hangman to execute persons who have been condemned to death by hanging.
It : یہ Ye : Used of a nonhuman entity. “It is out of the question”
Foliage Leaf Leafage : پتا Patta : the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants. “The leaves are falling down”
Most : زیادہ تر Zyada Tar : (superlative of `many` used with count nouns and often preceded by `the`) quantifier meaning the greatest in number. “Most people like eggs”
Number Phone Number Telephone Number : فون نمبر Phone Number : the number is used in calling a particular telephone. “May I have his number?”
Plant Set : پودا لگانا Powda Lagana : put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground. “I have planted this plant”
Soft : نرم Naram : yielding readily to pressure or weight.
Strong : مضبوط Mazboot : having strength or power greater than average or expected. “You have to be strong”
Exploited Ill-Used Put-Upon Used Victimised Victimized : متاثرہ شخص Mutasra Shakhs : of persons; taken advantage of. “After going out of his way to help his friend get the job he felt not appreciated but used”
Next of Marijuana
Marijuana Cigarette : marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking.
Previous of Marijuana
Marginally : in a marginal manner.
How this page explains Marijuana ?
It helps you understand the word Marijuana with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Marijuana better than this page. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Marijuana but also gives extensive definition in English language. The definition of Marijuana is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Marijuana. All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of Marijuana, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman, simply click on speaker icon and listen how English speaking people pronounce Marijuana. We hope this page has helped you understand Marijuana in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect.Understand 2 different senses of Marijuana in Urdu along with English definitions and sentence(s).
Marijuana meanings in Urdu
Marijuana meanings in Urdu is گانجا Marijuana in Urdu. More meanings of marijuana, it’s definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Marijuana.
- (noun) : the most commonly used illicit drug; considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant; smoked or chewed for euphoric effect
- (noun) : a strong-smelling plant whose dried leaves can be smoked for a pleasant effect or pain reduction
More words related to the meanings of Marijuana
More words from Urdu related to Marijuana
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marijuana meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Marijuana in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marijuana in Urdu is گانجا – gaanja. To understand how would you translate the word Marijuana in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marijuana or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marijuana synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marijuana. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marijuana in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marijuana in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marijuana with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marijuana?
Meaning of marijuana is گانجا – gaanja
Whats the definition of marijuana?
Definition of the marijuana are
- the most commonly used illicit drug; considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant; smoked or chewed for euphoric effect
- a strong-smelling plant whose dried leaves can be smoked for a pleasant effect or pain reduction
What is the synonym of marijuana?
Synonym of word marijuana are cannabis, hemp
What are the quotes with word marijuana?
Here are the quotes with the word marijuana in them
- Crucial to understanding federalism in modern day America is the concept of mobility, or ‘the ability to vote with your feet.’ If you don’t support the death penalty and citizens packing a pistol – don’t come to Texas. If you don’t like medicinal marijuana and gay marriage, don’t move to California. — Rick Perry
- I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong? — Willie Nelson
- Who most benefits from keeping marijuana illegal? The greatest beneficiaries are the major criminal organizations in Mexico and elsewhere that earn billions of dollars annually from this illicit trade – and who would rapidly lose their competitive advantage if marijuana were a legal commodity. — George Soros
- Whenever the people are for gay marriage or medical marijuana or assisted suicide, suddenly the ‘will of the people’ goes out the window. — Bill Maher