Categories
BLOG

los angeles kush strain

Los angeles kush strain

80/10 the math doesn’t work lol. That’s only 90% where’s the other 10%? LoL

Los Angeles Kush did well again with LA Kush. My eighth was beautiful to look at. One bud weighed 2.5 grams alone! The bud had two different shades, medium to darker green that looked much lighter because of all the fine clear trichomes & burnt orange pistils everywhere. Buds were super dense (like a rock). The taste & smell I got was that of pine. The effects made me VERY happy & VERY relaxed. An uplifted body high. What you expect from a top shelf product. PEACE & LOVE

LA Kush is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/10% sativa) strain with widely debated genetics. Although it is well known that it is an OG Kush descendant, its other parent is a mystery – many believe that it is a backcross of OG Kush and others believe that it is Abusive OG. Whatever its tru…

Los Angeles Kush

Featured Products

About

Unapologetically Original – Indoor grown, consistent AF: With more medals than we can count, LA Kush always drops the finest flower for people who expect the best. 🏆92 + Awards and growing🏆

We are an 92 + award-winning company and ranked top 10 in the world by Business Insider and High Times Magazine. It has also been Voted #1 in Southern California by Leafly multiple times. With over a decade in service to Los Angeles, we aim to serve all of southern California with the cleanest, top quality cannabis possible, and at the most affordable prices.

State License
  • Adult-Use Retail C10-0000399-LIC
  • Medical Retail C10-18-0000098-TEMP
Get mobile

A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008.

Learn more about Los Angeles Kush and the different cannabis products they carry.