Lemon Flavored CBD Oil is a sweet, enjoyable citrus blend of broad-spectrum hemp distillate and natural flavors. Features • Broad-spectrum hemp distillate • Lemon flavoring from natural ingredients • Sugar-free sweetener • Organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT) •10 mg of CBD per serving; 600 mg CBD per 1 oz bottle Enjoy the soothing power of CBD anywhere with lemon CBD oil from Martha Stewart. Made with a delicious Meyer lemon flavor and U.S.-grown hemp.
Broad-Spectrum Lemon Flavored CBD Oil
Lemon Flavored CBD Oil is a sweet, enjoyable citrus blend of broad-spectrum hemp distillate and natural flavors.
• Broad-spectrum hemp distillate
• Lemon flavoring from natural ingredients
• Sugar-free sweetener
• Organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT)
•10 mg of CBD per serving; 600 mg CBD per 1 oz bottle
Increase quantity for Broad-Spectrum Lemon Flavored CBD Oil
Couldn’t load pickup availability
A sweet, fruity broad-spectrum CBD oil with sugar-free sweetener and natural flavors.
How to use Lemon Flavored CBD Oil:
Take one serving by mouth up to four times per day or as directed by a medical professional. Do not exceed 4 servings per day.
Keep a daily log to track any changes over time. Note any physical sensations you experience both before and after taking CBD.
With our CBD products, you can experiment with a range of 5 mg to 60 mg of CBD per day to find what works best for you.
New to CBD? Check out our FAQs and glossary of helpful terms
About Lemon Flavored CBD Oil
Broad-spectrum CBD oils are a great alternative for people who want to limit their exposure to THC. Lemon Flavored CBD Oil is made with broad-spectrum hemp distillate to feature less than 0.01% THC, so you can enjoy CBD with ease. Broad-spectrum extracts also feature the other cannabinoids minus THC so you can still enjoy a robust product.
Clean ingredients you can see.
Every ingredient and final batch of product is tested by accredited third-party labs for potency and purity from harmful levels of contaminants. You don’t have to take our word for it, either. View your product’s test results with your own eyes.
Latest lab results for hemp:
What does CBD do?
Hemp extracts contain a variety of cannabinoids, including CBD, that interact with the endocannabinoid system. These cannabinoids bind to specific receptors throughout the brain and body, primarily in the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. This regulates the endocannabinoid system and promotes homeostasis and overall wellness.
Learn about our THC content.
Our broad-spectrum products contain up to 0.1% THC by dry weight.
≤ 0.015 mg per serving
≤ 0.9 mg per 1 oz container
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Δ9 -THC which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.
By shopping with Bluebird, you’re not only making a healthier choice for yourself and your loved ones. You’re helping us make the world a happier place.
- Subscription Program
- Assistance Program
- Where to Find Us
- Affiliate Program
- Rewards & Loyalty program
- CIGNA Transparency in Coverage
Monday through Friday
410 S Arthur Ave
Louisville, CO 80027
† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
*Based on third-party HPLC analysis. ** Based on government limit of detection protocols. ***Leading competitor pricing and comparable savings percentages are based on the full retail pricing of select competitors and one or more similar product offerings analyzed at a certain date. Such competitive pricing can change without notice and can impact the competitive savings and pricing analysis. Our commitment is to continued transparency and this pricing analysis will be updated every three months.
Martha Stewart CBD™ Meyer Lemon Oil Drops 750mg 30mL
Martha is a strong advocate of CBD and partnered with Canopy Growth to produce products that delight and deliver CBD wellness like no others. Canopy Growth Corporation’s dedication to conducting the most robust clinical research and to furthering the public’s understanding of cannabinoids has made it the industry leader. Canopy’s proprietary technology allowing for extraction of a pure isolate from hemp ensures that customers can depend on a consistent CBD experience. Safe, easy, daily CBD use.
Due to state restrictions on CBD sales, we are unable to ship dietary supplement products to the following states: District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina.
• One of Martha Stewart’s favorite flavors to use on some of her most famous recipes. Each bottle contains 30ml of CBD while each dropper serves 25mg of CBD isolate from 100% US grown natural hemp with no artificial flavors and 0.0% THC. Made in the USA.
• Easy to measure formula allowing for a precise measurement every time you use it.
• Scientifically formulated from pioneers in clinical CBD science and Martha Stewart partnership and approval on format and design. Canopy Growth is a leader in cannabinoid research, bringing science to the consumer.
• 100% U.S. grown hemp with clean formulations free from parabens, sulfates, glycols, fragrances, gluten, soy, or artificial colors.
• Flavor: Meyer Lemon
• Ingredients: Hemp Extract (CBD Isolate), medium-chain Triglycerides (from Coconut Oil), Natural Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract.
• Suggested Use: Take 1 ml (25 mg CBD) orally 1-2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry, and dark place after opening.
• Standard Shipping: Free on Orders $149+
• Final Sale item. This item is not eligible for exchange or returns.