Trimmer Leg Protection
With over 46 years of family ownership, our experience, product knowledge, and expertly trained repair department you can be assured that we can assist you in anyway possible.
710 Wilkes Barre Township Blvd
Wilkes Barre Township, PA 18702
Free Shipping offer is available on Orders that meet or exceed a subtotal of $60 going to a single United States address.
Terms & Conditions of Free Shipping Offer:
1. Free shipping applies to orders that the customer agrees that entire order will be shipped at one time. If an item is on Back order, the entire order will be held until shipped in full.
2. Split shipment deliveries will incur shipping charges if they do not meet or exceed a subtotal of $60.
3. Free Shipping cannot be applied to previous purchases.
4. All orders will be held for full shipment. Multiple shipments, if requested, may incur additional charges.
5. Free shipping will go out through one of our standard delivery methods.
*Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.
How Does Each Method Ship?
We attempt to get each package to you in the fastest and most cost effective way. We use 2 different shipping methods to help serve you.
- Saver – Ships a combination of 2 shipping methods. Smaller/lighter orders will ship via USPS First Class, and Larger/Heavier orders ship via FedEx SmartPost
- Ground – Ships a combination of FedEx Ground and USPS Priority mail depending on your physical location
- Alaska & Hawaii (Estimate Only) – Alaska and Hawaii shipping rates are only an estimate given on our website. We try to look at different ZIP codes and average weights per order to come up with a close cost. Sometimes it will be less and for larger orders way more! We will contact you regarding shipping if the cost is more than the actual charge. However, If it is less we will modify the order cost and ship it right out. Please Note that this method only ships from our PA warehouse. Certain items may be required to be transferred to the PA warehouse prior to shipping, and may delay actual shipment.
LawnSite Silver Member
LawnSite Platinum Member
Mine sit in a box in the garage somewhere. As I can best recall I threw them over somewhere the day I found that I’d hit a fire ant nest with my trimmer.
They were feasting on my shins for quite some time before I found them and the remnant of my lower leg.
If I were to have been in slacks or jeans.
One can only ponder where these creatures could’ve taken residence!?
Now chainsaw chaps? That’s an entirely different issue.
Had a chain separate once. Had to come down and be inspected to see if I was actually bleeding from anywhere I couldn’t see.
Gruesome thoughts came to mind that day, 30 feet in the air.
Chainsaw chaps? Never pop the cord without them. ever!
If you don’t use them, I suggest you come sit in a Hospital ER/ED for a
day. Just watch what Einsteins walk in the door with what kind of
Then picture yourself sitting there relating the same, exact occurrence to
to a room full of gigglers while they try and save the foolish behind
connected to your leg/arm/neck (Insert preferred appendage)!
That being said, my son is bullet proof and gonna live forever.
Chaps? Yeah, Uhh, Next time, Dad! I’m just gonna trim this limb. Nothing’s gonna happen. Cringe!!