Automatically water Houseplants – Indoor Drip Irrigation Kit
Automatically water Houseplants – Indoor Drip Irrigation Kit
Dreaming of fun in the sun but wonder how your indoor houseplants will survive while you’re away? Automatic watering devices are your ticket to peace of mind. Whether you have just a few plants or many, there’s a self-waterer to suit your needs. For instance, the Oasis water reservoir (shown above) runs on a nine-volt battery, offers four different irrigation programs (for 10, 20, 30 or 40 days) and handles up to 20 pots.
The cone is inserted into the soil, while water is siphoned through a thin hose as needed from an external water supply. Just fill with water and place in the soil to keep your plants watered.
- Why does one need an automatic Indoor Drip Irrigation Kit?
- Do you often forget to require care of plants due to work?
- Are you unable to require care of the plants because you’re on vacation?
- An automatic watering system! cause you to more free and more convenient!
- 【Power Upgrade】New high-power pump, power upgrade 5 times. Provide at least 15 potted water supplies! Solve water pressure problems, strong water supply.Water supply of about 800 ml per minute
- 【Travel/Working Good Helper】: Solve your daily work, take care of plants when traveling question.Automatic watering device can help you water on time every day, make the plants grow healthier and longer lasting, and make your life easier
- 【Two Types of Power】Run the indoor plant irrigation system, with 4 AA batteries or USB connection power. When the battery and USB power supply exist at the same time, the system will give priority to USB charger power .Simultaneous use can prevent power outages.(Power Not Included).
- 【 Program Memory】:Once programmed, the settings are stored in internal memory automatically. Custom programming and settings will remain in memory even if power is removed. There will be no need to reprogram the timer every time batteries are changed.
- 【Package Includes】: Device, 32ft Hose, Irrigation Drippers(15 pcs), Three-way joint(14 pcs), Four-way joint(2 pcs),Filter(1 pcs),Usb wire and Manual book. There’s digital PDF manual for downloading and your convenience. Your satisfaction is our top priority, If you have any question please contact our customer service.
What is the utilization of an automatic watering system?
1- More water-saving: After professional testing, the automated watering system saves 50% of water compared to the spray watering method, saving money!
2- More convenient: a spread of watering time and watering cycle settings, simple to line up, are often operated after setting. With a memory system, there’s no got to reset after replacing the battery or disconnecting the USB. Battery and USB operation
3- More plants: can support 10-15 plants potted water system, freely assemble water system pipelines, build water system network
4- feeling free: assist you to finish watering a day, solve the troubles of caring for plants, allow you to feel more comfortable to figure, and luxuriate in the holidays!
- 100% AUTOMATED DRIP IRRIGATION KIT: Combine pump and (30) day timer in 1 automatic drip watering system. Watering home&office potted plants quantitative & timing after simply set up the drip watering schedule and enjoy the freedom of having your plants automatically self-watered.Enjoy your plants thrive and growing healthy, with absolutely no effort!
- SCIENTIFIC WATER-SAVING DESIGN: Use 70% less water than traditional spray & drip heads, by spot watering only exactly where needed, making your drip system great for saving water in drought conditions. Intelligent operation can cooperate with the law of plant growth and create a more beautiful landscape
- DIGITAL TIMER DISPLAY: Featuring an extra-large LCD screen with bright, easy-to-read text and dial. Programming, set-up, and scheduling is simple. Screen is backlit enabling to set the water timer schedule at night
- TWO TYPES OF POWER: Running this system from 4 pcs of AA batteries or Micro USB power. This is the only redundant power system on the market. If USB power fails the pump will continue to run on AA batteries (if batteries are installed).Excellent for urban patios and balconies where faucets are unavailable.
- PROGRAM MEMORY:Once programmed, the settings are stored in internal memory automatically. Custom programming and settings will remain in memory even if power is removed. There will be no need to reprogram the water timer every time batteries are changed.
DIY Automatic Houseplant Watering Systems
Do-it-yourself automatic houseplant watering systems are very simple to construct, and therefore the easiest ones use everyday items that you simply probably have laying around the house, like bottles, tubs, cord, and plastic bags.
The basic idea behind these methods is to provide water, little by little, to the potting soil of your plants. With each of those – and this is often essential – you want to soak the potting soil and permit it to start draining just before fixing your automated watering system. Then, when you’ve found out your system, it replaces the water because it evaporates and is absorbed by the plant roots, so the moisture level within the soil remains constant.
Note that simply slow-dripping water into a pot may be a very different mechanism from allowing the soil to draw water at an equivalent rate that it’s drying out, as there’s nothing preventing the slow-dripped water from saturating the soil to the purpose where the surplus just drains out rock bottom.
If you’ve got overlarge a supply of water, you risk drowning your plant, whereas a little reservoir of water will empty into the pot too quickly and therefore the excess will drain through, leaving the plant to dry out.
You should do a test run of any automatic houseplant watering system you propose to line up before leaving for your vacation.
- 【 Automatic Irrigation】The drip irrigation kit system is equipped with an automatic timer (included) to control the irrigation kit. This automatic timer can realize automatic irrigation. You can set how often to irrigate, How long is one irrigation, and easily solve the trouble of unmanned watering. Even if you are on vacation or out for a period of time, you don’t need to worry.
- 【 Independent Adjustment】Each irrigation drippers of the irrigation system can be adjusted individually, The nozzle has two kinds of watering methods: drop and columnar.which can meet the water needs of different plants at one time. 0-70L / Hour (adjustable), maximum spray diameter: 0.3m.According to the needs of different plants or different places, the water output of the dripper can be adjusted to effectively improve the survival rate of the plant.
- 【 Save Water and Save time 】The irrigation watering system saves up to 70% of water than traditional drippers. Efficient and energy-saving can irrigate 20 plants at a time, The garden watering system is very suitable for agriculture, lawns, garden greenhouses, flower beds, patio drip irrigation. Get rid of traditional watering patterns. save water, save time.
- 【 Easy to Install 】Our irrigation kit can be connected directly to the soaker hose. You can cut the hose and take the appropriate installation as needed, and then fix the system. At the same time, the garden irrigation system kit has other accessories to achieve DIY installation to meet your needs.
- 【 Quality Goods and Services 】Drip irrigation pipes are made of UV-resistant material have higher quality, the interface is optimized to make the connection more stable. Don’t need to worry the interface will be disconnected or pop open. At the same time, Fully equipped with accessories, one set is a complete drip system.we also provide 100% money back guarantee and free replacement, risk-free purchase.
Auto-Watering Systems Aren’t For All Houseplants
While they work great for plants that like constant moisture in their soil, these automatic watering schemes aren’t suitable for plants like succulents and orchids that require their roots to dry out between waterings.
These sorts of plants can typically choose longer than one week without being watered – especially during their winter resting periods and when their environments are humid or cool – but you’ll get to have someone come and water them occasionally if you’ll be gone for a more extended length of your time. you’ll have them check on your self-watering system reservoirs and refill them, as well.
How to use the automatic watering system?
1- Install the water system pipe and drip tip of the automated watering system consistent with your needs.
2- Set the watering cycle and watering time
3- Insert the dripping tip into the plant, connect the water source, and use it after startup.
(Installation and usage instructions can ask the instruction manual)
Dreaming of fun in the sun but wonder how your indoor houseplants will survive while you’re away? Automatic watering devices are your ticket
Plant Irrigation Indoors: Set Up A System For Watering Houseplants
Setting up an indoor watering system doesn’t have to be complicated and is so worthwhile when you’re finished. Plant irrigation indoors saves time that you can devote to other areas of your plant’s needs. It also allows plants to get watered when you’re away from home.
Indoor Plant Watering Devices
There are a few indoor plant watering systems that you can purchase and put together, including smart irrigation systems. There are also self-watering stakes and self-watering containers. These are ready to use straight from the box.
We’ve likely all seen the bulbs that are used to water our plants. Some are plastic and some are glass. These are attractive, inexpensive, and easy to use but the capabilities are limited. You might use them if you just need to water your plants for a few days at a time.
Numerous DIY watering devices are discussed on blogs online. Some are as simple as an upside-down water bottle. Most, however, tend to drench the plant and don’t allow much control of the amount of water you’re providing.
Indoor Drip Plant Watering System
If you want an automatic houseplant system for watering houseplants that works for the entire season, such as in a greenhouse where you’re growing multiple plants, you can use a drip system on a timer. Drip watering is better for the plants in many situations and less likely to spread diseases.
The setup is not so simple as some already discussed, but not difficult. You’ll need to invest a little more but purchasing a system kit ensures you have all the materials. Purchase the entire system together instead of buying it piece by piece. They include tubing, fittings to keep tubing in the proper place, emitter heads, and a timer.
The installation process begins at the water source. If a water softener is installed, hook up in a way to bypass it, usually by installing an additional hose bib. The salts used in the water softener are toxic to plants.
Install a backflow preventer in this situation. This keeps water that carries fertilizer from flowing back into your clean water. Hook up the filter assembly along with the backflow preventer. Insert the timer, then the hose thread to pipe thread adapter. There may also be a pressure reducer for your water source. For this system, you’ll need to look at the plant’s setup and determine how much tubing is needed.
Setting up an indoor watering system doesn’t have to be complicated and is worthwhile too. Find tips for easy plant irrigation indoors in this article.