How to make delicious marijuana cookies
delicious marijuana cookies
There’s probably no simpler recipe than marijuana cookies, which you can use for a fun afternoon or, why not, start on a Saturday or Sunday in the best possible way. Do you dare to prepare them? We tell you how to do it!.-D
30 minutes. That’s how long it can take you to make a nice, simple pot cookie. Yeah, that’s what you’ve read. Then, of course, it will be necessary to put them in the oven or let the dough rest so that they are finished, but, in itself, to prepare the dough, it won’t take you much longer. You got it? I’m sure you do. And, think about it, after that, you’ll have a lot of time to enjoy its taste and effect.
In fact, the recipe for marijuana cookies is a great idea in order to be the best host, without having to spend all day working. Good plan, isn’t it? 😀
That’s why I propose today to make marijuana cookies together to which you can then add all the ingredients you want to give them a different touch, have varied flavors or adapt it to your taste and that of your guests.
In addition, I also want to introduce you a way to make these cookies, but with a vegan recipe, because everyone, regardless of how they usually eat, are entitled to enjoy this delight.?
Are you willing to get your hands dirty?Then take paper and pen, put on your apron, and let’s go with thisnew pot recipe.:arrow:
➕ Ingredients for making marijuana cookies pour les biscuits au cannabis
To make about 40 basic marijuana cookies, you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- 130 grams of butter
- 250 grams of flour (it’s better a special flour for desserts, if don’t have it available, use the one you have at home)
- 120 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- Between 4.5 and 5 grams of marijuana (in buds, it’s better to grind it before in the kitchen. You can do it yourself with a grinderor shredder)
Ingredients for cannabis cookies
From here, you can add to your cookies, for example:
- Small pieces or chocolate balls
- Vanilla (powdered or as flavouring) and/or cinnamon. Some also use flavors such as vanilla or strawberry flavours. We leave it up to you.
- Lemon zest
As for the stuff, you’re gonna need:
- A medium saucepan
- A strainer
- A bowl for mixing the ingredients
- Oven paper
- Transparent paper
- One roller
- Wooden spoon and stirring rod for manual beating
- A Mixer (optional)
- Moulds with shapes (optional)
Materials required to make cookies
You got it all? Then let’s go with the recipe!
🚀 How to Make Marijuana Cookies Step-by-Step
As I’ve already told you, making marijuana cookies is very simple and you don’t need more than 30 minutes to prepare them (depending on your cooking skills). But let’s get to the important thing, the steps to make marijuana cookies:
Step 1: In a saucepan, put the butter to melt and when it is ready, add the marijuana previously grinded and decarboxylated. Put it on a low flame so it doesn’t burn.
put the butter to melt
You may also find marijuana butter for sale in your favourite marijuana dispensary.
Step 2: When the butter is ready, or we have melted the purchased marijuana butter, strain it into a bowl.
we filter the mixture
Step 3: Add sugar and eggs and beat well. While stirring, add the flour. If you want and to avoid lumps, you can pass the blender for a moment. Once we have a compact dough left, it’s time to add the extra ingredients we talked about before (chocolate, some aroma, etc…)
Add sugar and eggs
Step 4: Cover the bowl with transparent paper and place it in the oven while it is heated to 140 degrees.
place it in the oven while it is heated to 140 degrees
Step 5: Remove the baking tray from the oven, place the baking paper and start making small balls with the dough already cold. The next step is to crush those little balls you’ve made with the help of a roller. And, from here, you can do two things: put them directly into the oven or, using molds with shapes, to give your biscuits shape you like the most. It may sound very sappy, but if you’ve used marijuana desserts before which make you happy, the evening can be very, very funny.
start making small balls with the dough already cold
Step 6: Whether or not you have made shapes, place them in the oven for about 15 minutes. You’ll know they’re made because they start to brown. Don’t leave them much longer, because they can harden a lot.
place them in the oven for about 15 minutes
✅ How to Make Marijuana Cookies Without Oven
Actually, the recipe for cannabis cookies with or without oven, is not very different, although the flavor or the final result is not the same, the truth is that they are just as good. However, since we like to be able to give you a lot of ideas, let’s go with a slightly different recipe for oatmeal and chocolate marijuana cookies, for which you’ll need:
- One cup (it will serve as a meter)
- One cup of sugar (white)
- One cup of milk
- One cup of cannabis butter
- Four tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Half cup of peanut butter cream
- Three cups of instant oatmeal
- One coffee spoon with vanilla or cinnamon extract.
Ingredients for making oven-free cannabis cookies
Of course, also the stuff we mentioned above for making cookies. And what are the next steps? Very easy; take notes:
Step 1: Mix the sugar, milk, cocoa and butter in a saucepan, and let the blend boiling for half a minute.
Mix the sugar, milk, cocoa and butter
Step 2: After this time, remove the saucepan and add the peanut butter, oatmeal and the aroma we have chosen.
add the peanut butter, oatmeal
Step 3: From the mixture we’ve made, we make balls to place them on a tray with baking paper, so that it does not stain, for later let them cool and harden until they are to our liking, and ready to eat.
we make balls to place them on a tray
Step 3b: The flavor of the cookies without baking does not appeal to everyone, so you always have the option of putting them in the microwave, about 5 minutes, at medium power (this will vary depending on each microwave) to have the texture more like traditional homemade cookies.
you always have the option of putting them in the microwave
📖 How to make vegan pot cookies
Of course! vegans also have the whole right to enjoy some delicious marijuana cookies, but, using other ingredients, so whether you are a vegan or not, we also offer you this rich and simple recipe for cannabis cookies to make at home.
You’ll need to prepare:
- 1 Glass of sugar
- ½ glass of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons soluble cocoa
- 140 ml of coconut oil with cannabis infusion (so that we can decarboxylate marijuana and benefit from its THC).
- 1 tablespoon of starch
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla, cinnamon or other natural flavor you like
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 50 g of brown or cane sugar
Ingredients for vegan cannabis biscuits
Once we have all the ingredients, the next steps are as follows:
Step 1: while the oven is pre-heating to 200 degrees we make the infusion of the coconut oil and cannabis tea in a saucepan (not recommended to make it in the microwave)
the oven is pre-heating to 200 degrees
Step 2: Mix the sugar, milk, starch, water, the aroma we have chosen, and add the infusion over the mixture. Mix flour, yeast and cocoa in another bowl.
Mix the sugar, milk, starch, water
Step 3: When both masses are ready, pour the liquid one over the solid one and knead it with your hands. You could do it with a rod, but doing it this way you won’t pass the heat from your hands into the dough. When it’s mixed, you can add cocoa nuggets or any other nut you like. We allow the dough stand.
we knead the mixture
Step 4: In the meantime, take a baking tray, wrap it with baking paper and make balls with your hand or with the help of a soup spoon.
Step 5: When you are finished with the balls, place them in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
place them in the oven for 10-15 minutes
🎯 Things to consider before eating marijuana cookies
As you may know and as we have already mentioned in other recipes, smoking marijuana is not the same as eating it, so you should be much more cautious when using it. In the case of these cookies, and especially if you are not in the habit of eating them, we advise you not to eat more than 1 or 2 before you see the effect they will have on you. That the effect can take from 30 minutes to 2 hours, so even if you feel like another one, you’d better wait. We want you to have fun!
Of course, and although we hate to mention it, you also know that cannabis and alcohol are not best friends, so even if you’re laughing with your colleagues, as much, you may take a glass of wine or one beer. But It would be better to avoid it, though the risk you take, is only up to you. Our responsibility is to give you the best recommendations.
Well, now we’re done. We’re just finishing up. What did you think of these recipes? Are you going to put them into practice? If you do, don’t forget to upload a photo to our blogs or social networks and mention us. We’d love to hear about the article has been useful to you! We are on Facebook and Twitter as PevGrow and Google+ as +Piensaenverdeeu.
Do you usually make videos? We also have a Youtube Channel where we would love to hear from you. And, of course, if you have more recipes, don’t hesitate to let us know. ➡
In addition to tips and tricks, sharing is the best way to learn!
Enjoy your marijuana cookies!, see you next time! 😉
By Noelia Jiménez, PevGrow Team
There's probably no simpler recipe than ⭐ marijuana cookies ⭐, which you can use for a fun afternoon or, why not, start on a Saturday or Sunday.
Can You Cook With Weed Without Making Butter?
There are plenty of infused recipes in the world of canna-cuisine that don’t require weed butter. The one thing all weed recipes have in common is the process of decarboxylation, which activates the THCA in cannabis and converts it via heat into THC. Without this step, your body only ingests THCA, which will not get you high despite its potential benefits . Once decarbed, you can infused oils, honey, flour, broth, sprinkle kief into salt, and much more. The only limits on weed recipes without butter are your imagination and flavor preferences.
No matter the season, it’s always the perfect time to opt to stay in and whip up some homemade edibles. Especially if you’re looking to save cash and stretch your weed budget as far as possible, cannabis cooking aficionados should be thinking of stocking their cannabis pantry to hack the edibles making process.
These six infused ingredients — coconut milk, kief no-salt seasoning, gluten-free baking flour, kief-infused honey, strawberry compound butter, and vegan bone broth — are among the most versatile essentials to making easy meals and quick bites, and use one key ingredient: kief .
Kief is a potent concentration of THCA made from the accumulation of trichomes and can be collected from the bottom of your grinder or purchased from a retail location. Since kief is more potent than regular flower, less of it is required to infuse ingredients and get the desired effects.
Before you get started, you will need to decarboxylate your kief before diving into some of these great cannabis hacks. I should note that there is a wide range of different temperatures in which to decarboxylate cannabis. The time and temperatures outlined below aim to get the most out of your THC while preserving as much of the terpene profiles as possible.
The cannabinoid content in trichomes (kief potency) is dependent on the amount of cannabinoids in the trichomes. It’s impossible to have an average because flower has a different percentage of cannabinoids.
As far as dosage for these recipes go, assume that 1 gram of kief is approximately 500 milligrams of THC, but keep in mind that its entirely dependent on the strain used to acquire the kief. Most of these recipes use 1 or ½ gram of kief, but if you’re looking for smaller doses, halve the portions of kief to ½ or ¼ gram.
- 1 gram kief
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees Fahrenheit, or 104 degrees Celsius.
- Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or foil.
- Evenly sprinkle kief onto the sheet and place in the oven, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- Pull the baking sheet from the oven, and allow to cool completely.
Kief No-Salt Seasoning
This product is essential for your spice cabinet and incredibly easy to make. Use as a seasoning to add flavor to dishes — scrambled eggs, French fries, or stews — and about 10.4 milligrams of THC per teaspoon. This recipe will yield 24 teaspoons. Suggested strain is Hash Plant for its spicy, kushy, earthy flavors.
- ½ gram decarboxylated kief
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) cumin
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) garlic
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) oregano
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon (1 gram) red pepper flakes
- Mixing bowl
- Glass jar for storage
- Mix all the ingredients together until the kief is evenly distributed.
- Place in glass jar. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
This infused coconut milk is perfect for adding some kick to your coffee or tea, or using to bake dairy-free desserts. This recipe makes 16 cups, or 3.79 liters, with approximately 15.6 milligrams of THC per cup (237 milliliters). Suggested strains include Chocolope or Chocolate Haze for their citrusy, chocolatey flavors that complement the creamy, coconut flavors.
Note: Use or consume the coconut milk within three to four days after infusing.
- 1 gallon (128 fluid ounces, or 3.79 liters) full-fat coconut milk
- ½ gram kief
- Cloth strainer
- Double boiler
- 4 quart (32 ounces, or 1 liter) glass containers
- Ice, optional for chilling after cooking
- Set double boiler to a low heat
- Add the coconut milk and kief. Gently stir with a spoon until its well mixed.
- Allow mixture to a low heat for 1 hour. Monitor to make sure the sides do not scald. A skin or raft will form in the center of the milk as the cannabinoids infuse.
- After an hour, place the cloth strainer over a container of choice and strain the coconut milk to separate the remaining kief.
- Drink warm or chill in an ice bath before placing the coconut milk into the fridge. Be sure to stir the coconut milk before serving.
Gluten-Free Baking Flour
This is a great substitute for regular flour if you crave, cookies, breads, pie crusts, you name it, and have gluten-free restrictions and a taste for kushy goodness. This recipe makes 2 ½ cups at approximately 200 milligrams of THC per cup. Suggested strains include OG Kush or Bubba Kush for their dank, earthy notes.
- 1 ½ cups (192 grams) brown rice flour
- ½ cup (76 grams) potato starch
- ¼ cup (36 grams) white rice flour
- ¼ cup (28 grams) tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1 gram decarboxylated kief
- Mixing bowl
- 20 ounce (or 600 milligrams) flour container
- Tablespoon for mixing
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Place in an airtight jar and store in a cupboard.
When you need a dash of sweetness and buzz to the mix, drizzle this kief-infused honey on yogurt, fruit, or biscuits; or eat a tablespoon to ease a sore throat. This recipe makes 68 tablespoons, or 1 liter, at roughly 7.4 milligrams of THC per tablespoon. Suggested strains include Vanilla Kush or Cotton Kandy Kush for their sweet, floral flavors.
- 32 fluid ounces (946 milliliters) honey
- 1 gram decarboxylated kief
- ¼ cup (75 milliliters) vegetable glycerin
- Mason jar
- Mixing bowl
- Slow cooker
- Small hand towel
- Mix the vegetable glycerin and kief in a sealed mason jar.
- In a slow cooker, place a folded towel in the center and fill with water halfway. Place the mason jar on the towel in the water and warm on the lowest setting for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, pour the warm glycerin into a bowl. Remove the water and wipe down the crockpot.
- Place the glycerin through cheesecloth, separating the kief, into the dry slow cooker.
- Add the honey and stir.
- Warm for 15 minutes on the lowest setting.
- Pour into a clean, sterilized mason jar and cool fully at room temperature before capping.
Strawberry Compound Canna-butter
This infused butter is the perfect way to elevate your basic, everyday bites by spreading on toast, bagels, muffins, or other pastry items. Makes 168 teaspoons, or 794 grams, with about 3 milligrams of THC per teaspoon. Suggested strains include Tangerine or Strawberry Cough for their fruity, candied notes.
- 16 ounces (454 grams) unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 cup (152 grams) macerated strawberries
- ½ cup (118 milliliters) raw honey (non-infused)
- 1 gram decarboxylated kief
- Double boiler
- Wooden spoon
- Glass jar, ramekin, or other container
- Melt the butter in a double boiler and bring to a boil.
- After 1 minute drop the heat down to low. Add the kief and stir.
- Cook for 1 hour on the lowest setting.
- Strain your canna-butter through cheesecloth into a bowl of your choice. This will separate the milk solids from your canna-butter.
- Pour your clarified canna-butter into a glass jar, ramekin or container of your choice and let it cool at room temperature until it solidifies.
- Scoop into a bowl and stir in the macerated strawberries and raw honey until fully combined.
- Place your compound canna-butter in a ramekin and serve as a spread. You can also roll into a log and slice the butter as needed.
Vegan ‘Bone’ Broth
You can sip on vegan “bone” broth when you are sick, or use as a stock for soups and sauces. This recipe makes 16 cups, or 3.79 liters, with about 15.6 milligrams of THC per cup. Suggested strains include Critical Kush or Special Kush for their complex earthy, kush flavors.
Can You Cook With Weed Without Making Butter? There are plenty of infused recipes in the world of canna-cuisine that don’t require weed butter. The one thing all weed recipes have in common is