DarkSouls II Wiki
#1 source of fan provided tips, strategies, FAQs, and information about Dark Souls II
- Your Character
- PvP Tournaments
- PSN IDs
- XBox GamerTags
- Weapons & Shields
- Spell Tools
- Weapon Upgrades
- Items & Armor
- Armor Sets
- Armor: Head
- Armor: Chest
- Armor: Hands
- Armor: Legs
- Bonfire Items
- The World
- Invite a friend!
- Who invited that guy?
A tiny waning flame.
Used to strengthen a pyromancy flame.
A pyromancy flame serves as the catalyst
for pyromancies, and scales the strength of
each spell according to its level.
Fire is a common object of worship.
It can never be grasped, and its mystery
stokes the human imagination.
Where to buy:
|Merchant Sold By||Price||Stock|
|Rosabeth of Melfia||8,000 souls||3|
Chests and Corpse locations:
- Just outside the Undead Purgatory, on a platform you have to jump onto
- In the Shaded Woods, behind Head Of Vengarl.
- In Harvest Valley, from the first bonfire, there’s one in a chest in the small room filled with poison behind the giant enemy
- In Drangleic Castle on the right side, before opening the gates is a chest containing one
- In Drangleic Castle up the elevator by the Central Castle Drangleic bonfire behind the cage with the Milfanito
- In Sinner’s Rise in a cell unlockable with the Bastille Key
- In the Rotten’s boss arena on an island surrounded by fire
- In Iron Keep in the large area after Smelter Demon, on the left past the Crystal Lizard and down some stairs on lava rocks across from the chest containing Chaos Storm
- In Brightstone Cove Tseldora, in the temple before The Duke’s Dear Freja, use the Brightstone Key to open the door to the right, which will reveal a chest containing Black Knight Ultra Greatsword, Great Fireball, and a Fire Seed
- In Shrine of Amana between the arches after the second bonfire and before the first Ogre
- In Shrine of Amana, under Altar of Amana in a small alcove
- In Aldia’s Keep to the right of the stairs leading into the keep itself
- In Undead Crypt up the ladder past Grave Warden Agdayne
- In Memory of Jeigh, near the Giant Lord
- In Memory of Orro, near the Pharros Contraption behind an illusory wall in a chest
- In Memory of Vammar, at the end of the hallway where the Giant smashes the wall
- Milfanito at the Altar of Amana will give you one after using the Key to the Embedded to free the Milfanito in Drangleic Castle
- Dropped by Rosabeth of Melfia on death
Fire seeds do not reappear if a Bonfire Ascetic is used, no matter whether it was on corpse or a chest. It is a one-time loot in each location. They do reappear in NG+. The only exception is the seed found in Giant Memory.
Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs