The Haze Dragon is a large Wyvern, a wilder relation of the Thunder Dragon. Whereas its relatives prefer to fly high, the Haze Dragon would rather hug the ground, where its unique coloration gives it the element of surprise.
- Scientific Name: Draco vapos
- Characteristics: This figure prefers misty marshes and sea-sprayed coasts. Because it’s a species of Wyvern, it has grasping claws on its wings instead of front legs.
- Size and Color: The Haze Dragon has some of the most perfectly adapted coloration in the entire genus of dragons. Viewed from above, it appears white and yellow, while blues and greens command the view from below. It’s 8 inches long and 6 ¼ inches from wingtip to wingtip, the size of a tablet.
- The Haze Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
*Please note, this item is a Hot Deal. It cannot be returned or exchanged. The discount you see cannot be combined with any promo code or other offers.
Wyverns are an early offshoot of dragon species that have adapted to their many environments. Their exact origin is not known, and it’s thought that there remains a missing link between Wyverns and more typical dragon species. The Haze Dragon, with its hooked beak, clawed wings, and pair of strong legs, is a perfect symbol of the species. It’s a low-flying dragon, but by choice rather than necessity. Because of their wild, unpredictable nature and low numbers, Haze Dragons and other Wyverns have not been studied in great depth.
Stroking his long, white beard, the respected paleontologist quietly asked his staff to leave the tent. The team was excavating a formation in South America, hoping to find more evidence of large herbivores from the age of dinosaurs. But for the second time in his long career, he’d uncovered something that shouldn’t be there, a skeleton that didn’t exist. With the staff gone, he reached for his phone and dialed the number of the only Draconologist he knew, the only person who could possibly explain the winged skeleton he’d begun to excavate. His team likely wouldn’t have guessed something was amiss, but he’d have to come up with a good story. For now, he knew he’d found another one. A Wyvern, an impossible species of dragon, a creature that shouldn’t exist, yet here it was, a skeleton frozen in rock.
The Safari Ltd Haze Dragon figure is a highly detailed, hand-painted fantasy figurine toy. Great for fans of fantasy characters and dragon figurines.
Haze Dragon Information
Baby Baby – Juvenile Juvenile – Adult Adult – Epic Epic – Egg Egg
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Haze Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Haze Markers after completing Chapter 2 in the Darkland Hunt Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Haze Dragon through breeding.
The Haze Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dark type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dark is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dark type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Dark is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dark in a pool will either add the Dark type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dark type. In this case, Dark can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dark type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Haze Dragon only counts as three types: Dark, Green and Red.
***Expires after it's Event*** The Haze Dragon is obtainable: For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability. By purchase at the market for 700 . By crafting using 2 Haze Markers after completing Chapter 2 in the Darkland Hunt Dragon Tales Event. Note: You cannot acquire the…