Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
Diablo 3 Whimsyshire – how to get the Staff of Herding, with the Gibbering Gemstone, Black Mushroom and Wirt’s Bell locations
We’ll show you how to track down and farm all of the ingredients for the Staff of Herding, then gain entry to the bizarre land of Whimsyshire.
Believe it or not, there’s a land of rainbows, teddy bears and ponies tucked away in a brighter corner of Sanctuary. You’ll need to gather up some rare ingredients to craft the Staff of Herding that’s needed for opening the portal, however, and there are few clues to help you get started. Here’s our quick guide to gathering all the items you need, and preparing for pony warfare.
Crafting the Staff of Herding
There are three ingredients and one recipe you need in order to create the Staff of Herding:
- Black Mushroom – Found in Cathedral Level 1. It doesn’t always spawn, so replay the quest called A Shattered Crown until it appears. To reach the Cathedral quickly, portal to Cathedral Guardian, enter Leoric’s Passage, then go upstairs into the Cathedral itself.
- Wirt’s Bell – When you reach Act 2, you’ll be able to buy this item from a vendor called Squirt the Peddler.
- Gibbering Gemstone – This item drops from Chiltara on the second level of the Caverns of Frost in Act 3. Head to the Fields of Slaughter and search for the cave. Restart the game if it hasn’t spawned.
[4K] Diablo 3: Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro 4K Dynamic Res Graphics Comparison!
Note that if you’re playing the game on PC and have stumbled across this guide, you’ll also need to find the following additional ingredients.
- Leoric’s Shinbone – Occasionally found in a Fireplace in Leoric’s Manor. To farm it, select the quest called The Imprisoned Angel, then portal to Leoric’s Manor. The fireplace is within the first few rooms of the building.
- Liquid Rainbow – This item can only be looted if the Mysterious Cave spawns. To see if it’s in your game, race towards the southern part of the Oasis and look for Zeven the Alchemist standing outside a building. If he’s there, kill the monsters and go inside when he opens the door. If he’s not there, restart the game.
As for the recipe, you’ll need to kill Izual in Act 4 to get your hands on it, although you might have to do this a few times as it’s not a guaranteed drop. When you’ve got the recipe and all the ingredients you need, head to Haedrig the Blacksmith, teach him the recipe, then craft the Staff of Herding.
Need more Diablo 3 help? Learn how to unlock Zelda outfits like Ganondorf in Diablo 3 Switch, get some Diablo 3 boss strategies, and learn how use the Mystic, Blacksmith, Gambling and Horadric Caches. We also have advice for every class, from the Barbarian to the Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor and Wizard.
How to travel to Whimsyshire
Once you’ve got a Staff of Herding in your inventory, head to the Act 1 camp and then portal over to The Old Ruins waypoint. From here, head west but keep hugging the southern-most part of the screen. Eventually you’ll reach a glowing chasm in the ground, with a spectral cow standing nearby. Talk to the cow, then click on the bright gap in the floor when you want to enter Whimsyshire.
Head back to the first page of this article if you need help gearing up for Torment difficulty. We’ve got guides for every class.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.We’ll show you how to track down and farm all of the ingredients for the Staff of Herding, then gain entry to the bizarre land of Whimsyshire. ]]>