20 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Marijuana Enthusiast
It’s 2015, everybody: weed is a thing and people are smoking it. Some do so more than others: enter the weed enthusiast. Whether you smoke or not, you may find yourself attracted to a, for lack of a better word, stoner. Thinking about getting involved with a marijuana enthusiast? Keep the following in mind:
- You don’t have to like it, but you have to respect his choice to go green
- If you do not like it nor do you respect his choice to smoke, then you probably should not get involved
- Do you like weed yourself? Great! Add that to the list of things you and your guy have in common.
- Date night can mean a casual smoke session and Chinese food. This sounds great, but make sure it is not the main even of every date.
- You should try having sex while high at least once.
- Do not let his love for Mary Jane get in the way of his love for you.
- If you do feel his is cheating on you with his pot, then you should evaluate the relationship. You should not come in second place to a plant.
- You can learn a lot about weed culture from your guy, which is incredibly interesting and revolutionary.
- Get to know him sober – you do not want to date an un-authentic person
- He can teach you how to roll a proper J, a skill that may not be resume-worthy, but it sure is something that is good to know how to do. You know, just in case you ever need to roll an emergency J.
- Always double check with him before you go in his pantry – you do not want to unknowingly eat a pot brownie.
- Encourage him to follow through on any high-deas (high ideas) that he has. They can be quite interesting and lucrative.
- He probably is very open-minded, which means his tolerance is probably stellar.
- Unless you live somewhere where weed has been legalized, keep in mind that he could get into legal trouble if caught with it.
- You should ask why your SO started smoking in the first place – this story is usually one that you should know.
- His laid back demeanor is adorable…
- …Not as precious as his squinty-eyed smile, though.
- Unless you are on their level, then do not even try to smoke as much as they do if you decide to smoke with them – their tolerance is unreal at this point.
- Go into the relationship knowing how important it is that he smoke, how often he does and what it is that makes him love weed so much – it could simply be that your guy’s love for weed is akin to your love for coffee.
- Embrace your stoner guy’s world and lifestyle, but if it is not a place you want to reside forever then be sure that you do not lose yourself in it.
20 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Marijuana Enthusiast It’s 2015, everybody: weed is a thing and people are smoking it. Some do so more than others: enter the weed enthusiast. Whether you
15 Gift Ideas for Weed Enthusiasts
As cannabis becomes a more publicly welcome staple of polite society, it can also be a source of newfound anxiety for the uninitiated and the undereducated. Like fashion, sports, and politics, there are complexities to be grappled with, choices to make, and faux pas to avoid. Having the right knowledge will help, but having the right gear will add confidence and, in most cases, greatly improve the smoking experience. So we’ve put together a list of great products that are major upgrades for you and your loved ones, take the guesswork out of smoking, and help us all feel a little more chill.
This Curated Weed Delivery Service Takes the Guesswork Out of Getting High
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
In order to view the gallery, please allow Manage Cookies
From the ultimate cannabis user’s guide to new accessories and gear, here’s what you should give as a gift for any weed enthusiast this year.