Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #d8c3d840-3735-11eb-b329-7d03276b0a5c
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following:
Blueberry Bubblegum 4 oz
What They Are
These glazes are bottled with a variety of crystal chips in the bottom of each jar. The crystals are designed to melt, flow, and burst throughout the base glaze when properly fired to cone 06. Using Crystal Glazes with other Duncan glaze families can create some exciting and wonderful finishes. Crystal Glazes are nontoxic but due to a possible crazing nature, not all colors are food safe.
- Stir glaze without disturbing crystals.
- Apply 2 coats to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Mix in Crystals for 3rd coat.
- Apply crystals sparsely near bottom of the piece to keep crystals from flowing onto kiln shelf.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
- Clean up with water.
- Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
To create custom looking piece, apply Crystals in combination with other glazes and other colors.
Crystals can work well to high fire cone 5-6. However be aware the crystals can run more on a vertical surface.
For high fire application, we recommend firing a test piece because high fire-clays vary.
CR932-4 Blueberry Bubblegum 4 oz