Black lips smoking weed
It doesn’t matter how much mouthwash you gargle with, or breath mints you chew on, those telltale black lips are a sure sign of a weed smoking habit that you can’t just instantly fix. The dark patches develop because every time you smoke the skin on your lips is being slowly burnt and stained by tar, and suffering from a reduced blood supply.
That’s why black lips take a while to appear, and a while to fix. The good news is that there are several things you can do to get rid of this black lip curse, ranging from buying pricey prepared beauty products, to dabbling with homemade concoctions you can make in your kitchen, and that is what we are looking at in more detail today.
- Don’t lick your lips
- Avoid the sun or use special balm with protection
- Drink plenty of water every day
- Eat vitamin and mineral rich food
Natural recipes to beat weed related black lips
Turmeric and milk (before sleeping/alternate days)
- Gently scrub your lips with warm water and a toothbrush (new, just used for this).
- Mix two tablespoons of turmeric (preferably just ground) with one tablespoon of milk into a paste, and apply to the entire lip area.
- Leave the paste on for 2-3 minutes until it is starting to dry a little.
- Use the toothbrush and more warm water to gently remove the paste and carefully pat dry lips with a soft cloth.
- Cover lips with a little plain bee wax balm.
Natural bleaching agents (one treatment, once daily)
- Lime juice/apple cider vinegar – soak cotton wool in either of these liquids and rub gently on lips, focusing on the black areas.
- Lemon – cut a slice from a fresh lemon and sprinkle on some coarse sugar before rubbing it onto affected lip areas.
- Beetroot – blend two slices of fresh beetroot, 2 slices of fresh carrot and a little honey to a paste, then apply to lips. If possible leave overnight before gently rinsing off.
- Cucumber – hold a large slice to your lips for a few minutes to moisturize ad lighten them, or if it is more convenient blend some cucumber into a juice form and apply to lips with a cotton wool ball. Leave it on for u to 30 minutes before rinsing.
- Tomato – soak a cotton ball in tomato juice and dab liberally on lips. After one hour rinse with warm water.
- Sugar & olive oil scrub – Mix a little sugar and olive oil to a thick paste and gently massage into lips for up to 5 minutes before rinsing with water. Finish with a light lip balm.
- Olive oil & honey scrub – Mix a little sugar, oil and honey and use as a scrub, repeating weekly.
For the best possible results you really need to quit smoking weed altogether, because although these treatments work, if you keep smoking the problem will return eventually.How to get rid of Black Lips From Smoking Weed
Here’s a simple method to lighten dark lips naturally
Different people have different lip colors.
Caucasians, for instance, mostly have pink lips while some black and Asian people have two-toned or black lips. It’s important to note that having black lips is natural in some cases and it should not be a reason for concern. However, your lips can get darker with time due to a number of factors, such as hyperpigmentation – a harmless condition caused by an excess of melanin. Dark lips can also be caused by:
-Excessive exposure to the sun
-Lack of hydration
-Cigarette and weed smoking
-Allergic reactions to toothpaste, lipsticks etc.
-Too much caffeine
-Sucking and licking your lips too much
These can be addressed by making slight changes in your life such as not taking too much caffeine, or changing your lipstick and lip gloss brands.
If you want to naturally lighten your lips at home, there are possible ways you can do that, with natural ingredients that you already have at home. Simply mix a small amount of sugar with pure honey and gently rub it on your lips in a circular motion for about 5 minutes, you can either use a soft toothbrush or your clean fingers. Once you’re done, take half a piece of lemon and gently rub it on your lips in a circular motion for five more minutes. Lemon has lightening properties and it’s also considered to be a melanin inhibitor. Leave the juice on your lips for a few minutes, before rinsing off and applying a moisturizer or even Vaseline.
You can also apply lemon juice on your lips before sleeping, and washing it off the next morning.
Repeat this often till you start seeing desirable results.Dark lips can be caused by smoking cigarettes or weed ]]>